Welcome to summer 2020 friends, we made it through the craziest Spring of our lifetime, congratulations! Now that restrictions have loosened, we are getting haircuts and home-schooling is coming to an end... I want to take this opportunity to photograph your family safely and beautifully. It's time to get outside and take a moment to appreciate the joy of family in all its forms. My Summer mini sessions capture the love, fun and authenticity of your family.
This session is perfect for you if you've been trying to drag your husband, wife, partner or kids to family photos, but they are not diggin' it. Short, sweet AND fun!
This is a one-of-a-kind experience that will give you not only photos to enjoy, but a memorable portrait experience with your family... and pets! (small groups only, sorry no big multi generation sessions due to time restraints) Oh yes, and it's quick too... your kids will love that, LOL!
So I'll keep it simple… The session is $350 plus tax and payable upon booking here. The session will last 30 to 60 minutes and coverage includes single families only. You will get your own online gallery to view the photos and download and keep all of the high-resolution files. You can also order professional prints directly from me in your gallery.
Bonus: This session fee includes 2 FREE 5x7 Art Prints.
Let me talk about the safety precautions I will be taking to protect all of us and others...
- Currently, at this moment on May 21st 2020, I am allowed by the government to be working while following all safety guidelines. We can schedule your session for this week or anytime in 2020. I will be monitoring the results of our re-opening daily to keep up to date with what is happening in our community.
- Sooner or later this year, I will photograph your family in a wide open, non-crowded nature/park area. Including Summer, Fall and Winter. Let's say Birds Hill Park for example. You will drive to a pre-determined location, there will be no risk of crowds of people, and I will ensure we have our own space, and I will not get very close to you and your family during the sessions. Let's just say one of my strengths is directing families from a distance, LOL!
- Everything else, like your gallery and any art prints you purchase separately, will be available online and your prints will be prepared in a clean a sanitized environment and dropped off at your door.
- I will be in contact with you before the session to ensure everyone is feeling healthy. If your child or parter is sick or has a cough or if you have any concerns about your own health, we will easily reschedule the session.
- I am taking all precautions to stay safe and clean and healthy to avoid any sicknesses and the Covid-19 Virus. I will be open with you and reschedule any session if I am not feeling well.
Thank you again and I look forward to creating something special with you and your family! Stay safe and wash your hands.
About the Photographer
Hey there, my name is Curtis Moore from Moore Photography.
I'm a full time wedding photographer here in Winnipeg and I work all over Canada during the busy wedding season. I have two amazing & energetic kids who I try to photograph as much as I can. They grow so fast and It's very important to me that I capture who they really are at every stage in their beautiful lives.
I would love the opportunity to get to know you and take your photos. What other families & couples love most about me, is that I really make something that brings them joy on a daily basis. Yah, I know... that might come across as a bit cheesy, but it is true. If you're interested to see for yourself, let's go!